I have too many projects on the go. I always have and, like many, I’m always tempted by the new shiny. Fortunately Primaris marines haven’t really grabbed me yet, so moving to 8th I have only existing projects to work on.
- Dark Angels- My Angels of Redemption army is approaching 4 companies in strength including models I’ve yet to paint. Have to say that the wind is really gone from the sails of this project, as “normal” space marines look so goofy next to their primaris brethren… I may come back to them later if the Dark Angels codex allows some cool options, as they are the army that I have the most points or complete. I have basically the whole 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th Companies planned out!
- Emperor’s Children- Mainly a 30k force, again I’m waiting for the codex for these guys to see how they can be used in 8th. I built them for the Traitor Legions book but only got one game in with them before 8th came out! There’s Raptors, Warp Talons, Maulerfiends and Bikers left to paint in the colours of the phoenician.
- Deathwatch- These guys are going to be my main Imperium army for 8th edition, at least for now. I love painting them, I love their options, and hopefully we’ll be able to take some of the new shinies for primaris.
- Genestealer Cults/Tyranids- A force that I really haven’t made a dent in since Overkill came out, so really looking forwards to getting these guys together, as Tyranids look nasty in 8th.
- Talons/Agents of the Emperor- Catch all for the rest of my imperium stuff, a few space marines, Sisters of Silence, Custodes, Inquisition, painting when I can to break up other projects.
- Eldar and Tau- Not planning on progressing with my Ynnari or Farsight Enclaves armies any time soon, may look at selling these models, just through time constraints.
- Gaming table- I’d like to construct a gaming table of some sort.
How many projects have you guys got going for 8th, and how to you manage all these streams of work at once?!